Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Photo Producer to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis.
This role will be part of the Visual Systems team, which focuses on creating, maintaining, and evolving the visual systems that define the company's brand. You will assist the team by shaping and leading photography and video communications across several product initiatives.
The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver who has an eye for great photography and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time and on strategy. The successful candidate will have strong, focused experience in photography.
Additionally, they must be a clear communicator, a team player, and have a proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.
- Execute on photo production and create stock assets — tasks include booking photographers, setting up shot lists, casting, and running shoots.
- Produce strong conceptual and expressive work that is engaging and reflect a cohesive visual style, voice, and tone.
- Build and maintain a catalog of stock photos.
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Schedule, manage, and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals.
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them.
- Facilitate, document, and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in photography/video production
- Experience with visual storytelling including photography and/or video
- Experience creating work for digital surfaces (mobile, web)
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication experience
- Exceptional time management and task prioritization skills and experience identifying problems and work towards solutions
- Must include link to a portfolio that exhibits conceptual ability and knowledge of photo trends
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.