Expected Salary$27 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Purchasing Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this high-volume role, you’ll ensure the UX team’s research projects run smoothly by coordinating necessary contracts (statements of work and purchase orders), and resolving relevant administrative issues as they arise.
- Assist UX Research team in opening statements of work (SOWs) with variety of vendors.
- Open purchase orders for all new research projects.
- Resolve invoicing issues.
- Answer questions for researchers about purchasing process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience working in a coordination role with a high volume of projects
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with peers, cross-functional stakeholders, and senior management
- Ability to multi-task and execute on multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of being detail-oriented
- Experience in purchasing and procurement a plus
Commitment: This is a 9 month contract.