Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Dogfooding Program Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work to create opportunities for businesses and people to connect by managing scaled programs that bring the voices and experiences of customers to life.
You’ll support Dogfooding programs for diverse teams and employees across the company by connecting them with product support and resources, resolving credit claim issues, driving more direct feedback into communication channels, and developing product use-case scenarios.
- Provide operational support for multiple global offices’ Dogfooding programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to support Dogfooding activities.
- Ensure program success through provisioning and quality assurance.
- Provide ongoing support for credit claim issues, questions and feedback.
- Identify and share insights and learnings to develop scalable solutions.
- Create and document framework that will help cross-functional teams across global offices run programs independently.
- Conduct analysis using data tools to derive insights that will drive recommendations.
- 2+ years experience working with product, marketing, and cross-functional teams
- 2+ years experience in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Proven stakeholder management experience, including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Experience in MS Excel and Tableau
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.