Expected Salary$24 - $28 per hour
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work for HireArt on-site at Airbnb's San Francisco office on a contract basis. Airbnb's recruiting team is amongst the best in the world, and you'll be working alongside incredibly talented, thoughtful people who are passionate about bringing recruitment to a whole new level. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you. The contract is expected to last 12 months.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Representing Airbnb, and their friendly, genuine and passionate culture. You will often be the first person a candidate meets when they come to the office.
- Acting as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Hosting candidates onsite and providing an amazing candidate experience.
- Using our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Working closely with other members of the Recruiting Coordination team to achieve their goals. This may include supporting multiple functions, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
- You must be obsessed with candidate experience. Airbnb's recruitment team views their candidates as guests, and view themselves as hosts. It is the Coordinator's job to ensure a smooth experience.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask - Airbnb move's fast here and they constantly change directions, but they keep it all together AND have fun doing it. You should too.
- You must be a team player and a true people person.
- To thrive in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- Recruiting Coordinators at Airbnb have to be able to take initiative and have the confidence to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in in a timely manner, and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Airbnb
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
Commitment: 12 months.