HireArt is looking to hire an Employee Communications Specialist to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be the filter for cultural relevance and style, focusing on: content, events, presentations, core values, and leadership communications. You’ll leverage relationships with leaders to ensure that the approach to internal comms is consistent, mission-driven, and uniquely "Airbnb."
An ideal candidate is capable of building a business or functionally aligned internal comms strategy and plan. You anticipate the needs of others and work tirelessly to create an environment of open and honest communications. You're creative, resourceful, and have an eye for detail. You’re both an excellent writer and a strong project manager.
- Provide strategic internal communications guidance across business and functions, and support execution (e.g. building narratives for business initiatives, projects, launches).
- Partner with external communications on work that requires integrated plans (policy, PR, social).
- Advise and provide thought partnership for leaders on communications strategy and planning.
- Create narratives and written communication support for leaders, ensuring messages reinforce Airbnb’s mission, vision, and values.
- Provide comms guidance & coaching to leaders (e.g. talking points, slide decks, and all hands narratives).
- Produce content that inspires employees to create a world of belonging anywhere and apply Core Values to their daily work, through copywriting, newsletters, digests, videos, and presentations.
- Develop briefs, event strategy, and contribute to production for events such as Fireside Chats and One Airbnb.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, internal communications, and storytelling, or 4 years plus relevant education.
- Creative thinking and strong decision making skills.
- Ability to role model Core Values to your teammates.
- Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.