Expected Salary$46 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for revenue analysis and reporting, as well as for strategic resource planning.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Analyst with experience in a relevant field, such as finance, business analytics, or sales operations. You’re familiar with methods of pulling and evaluating large, complex bodies of data, and are comfortable communicating and presenting clear insights that will help drive business growth to your team and to key stakeholders across the organization.
Revenue performance analysis and reporting
- Lead analysis on product performance and adoption to drive insights.
- Understand and highlight daily, weekly, and quarterly revenue trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business, using data to build insights about advertisers, agencies, products, and competitors.
- Synthesize impact on business financials, and provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
- Analyze market segments that are currently underserved or over-served, and develop plans to reallocate resources accordingly.
- Support sales teams on medium/long-term planning including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and org design.
- Evaluate market opportunities to translate insights into actions, working with leadership and cross-functional teams to drive growth in the business.
- Create and utilize metrics to evaluate the business and to direct product marketing, operating decisions and resource priorities
- Bachelor's degree required in a business-related or analytical field (e.g., Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in a related quantitative or analytical field (finance, business analytics, sales operations, etc.)
- Experience deriving practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong communication (verbal, written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in the media/technology industry
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degree
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in New York, NY.