HireArt is looking to hire a Content QA Specialist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage complex data and content bodies, ensuring quality and accuracy.
As Content QA Specialist, you’ll apply a system of tags to make platform content easily searchable and power relevant recommendations for web visitors. You’ll also work closely with engineering teams to improve internal tools and processes.
We’re seeking a Content QA Specialist who can learn quickly, maintain high attention to detail, and balance shifting priorities. Previous experience in a role managing and modifying data, including key word projects, is ideal.
- Learn and apply internal tools and guidelines for content management.
- Monitor and address content change requests.
- Provides continuing content development and ensure consistency of web site.
- Partner with the engineering team to constantly improve the admin tool and problem-solve for existing bugs.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Prior experience with data taxonomy or key word projects a plus
Commitment: This is a 1-month contract.