HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic HR Business Partner on a contract basis to develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock option grants renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change) at Airbnb's San Francisco office. In this role, you'll either report to business unit line management directly with a dotted-line relationship to human resources or report directly to human resources with a dotted-line relationship to management.
- Implementing corporate policy at the business unit or division level.
- Facilitating organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues.
- Administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organization.
- Resolving employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
- Assisting senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or leading a dynamic business from an HR perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the business management on strategic issues.
- Excellent relationship building and organizational development skills with a keen ability to coach and guide.
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.