Expected Pay Rate:$15.50 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays, with shifts scheduled between the hours of 10 AM - 7 PM
HireArt is helping SageSure hire bright, motivated Insurance Customer Service Representatives to work on-site at the company’s Tallahassee office.
This is an opportunity to begin a career with a young, growing insurance and technology company. As an Insurance Customer Service Representative, You’ll begin by handling calls from customers and from there will continuously increase responsibilities and emerge as a subject matter expert assisting customers all within the first 8 months.
While working with a friendly and supportive team you will learn the foundation of the business in a role that will take you wherever you want to grow.
If you are genuinely excited to help customers, are patient, empathetic and passionately communicative, you love to talk, and problem-solving comes naturally to you, then you may have just what it takes to begin this journey!
As Insurance Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, chats, and emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Meet personal and team customer service targets and performance measures.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, file documents, and maintain organization.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and provide the highest level of service possible.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Pre-tax commuter and healthcare spending
- 401K (optional)
- Monthly student loan contribution (if applicable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support and/or client services
- A successful track record of over-achieving targets and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in navigating Windows-based computers and using multiple software applications across two monitors
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to diverse personalities
- Ability to multi-task (specifically while talking with callers and resolving their inquiries), prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Availability to work occasional Saturdays as needed
Highly preferred candidates also have:
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience working in Property and Casualty or Homeowners Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
Commitment: This is a full-time, ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Tallahassee, FL. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SageSure was founded in 2005 as a technology company to help insurers offer dependable coverage to customers in challenged areas. For more than 10 years, we’ve developed our own insurance products on behalf of our highly rated carrier partners in 14 coastal states.
Shaping the future of an industry is no small task. At SageSure, it’s a challenge we conquer daily thanks to our innovative technology and the best talent across the country. We’re experts who aren’t afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo. We’re proud to deliver cutting-edge insurance products and services in places others won’t while growing year after year.
That means endless opportunities to learn and grow—all while sharing in the financial success of our organization. The best part? Working with a supportive, collaborative and determined team of people we are proud to call our friends. https://www.sagesure.com/