Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping our client, a leading project management software company, find a Recruiting Coordinator to communicate with and provide information to candidates, recruiters, and the interviewing community.
You will help guide candidates through a world-class application experience. You will manage and support recruitment processes, respond to recruitment-related email inquiries, perform data entry, track applicant status and ensure the resume/hiring database is updated and current.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships. This person has a passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Communicate with and provide information to candidates, recruiters, and the interviewing community.
- Manage candidate logistics during the interview process.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Assist in recruiting operational projects and strategies.
- Experience with HR systems preferred (Workday, applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong follow-up skills; you can keep all balls in the air
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and understand the importance of prioritizing
- Resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.