Location:New York, NY
HireArt is seeking a People Ops Coordinator to be the first point of contact for HireArt’s large and rapidly growing contract workforce. As People Ops Coordinator, you’ll support the entire employee lifecycle and help shape the future of contract work in the U.S.
The People Ops Coordinator will have exposure to a whole range of HR Functions across different industries, locations, and job levels and work to create a best-in-class employee experience.
We are looking for someone with a passion for HR/People Operations who is organized, resourceful, empathetic, and able to communicate effectively with diverse people and teams.
- Field inquiries about employee onboarding, payroll, time and attendance, and benefits.
- Proactively follow up with employees about onboarding and other tasks to complete.
- Help employees prepare for their first day.
- Conduct employee check-ins and feedback sessions.
- Process time-off requests, unemployment claims, and garnishments.
- Support other HR-related tasks and projects as needed.
- 1+ years of previous experience in the HR field
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Great communicator, verbal and written
- Comfortable on the phone
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Proactive and resourceful
- Compassionate, empathetic, respectful, and kind
- Ability to understand and master best practices
- Desire to learn and grow within the field of People Ops / HR
- Flexibility to adjust schedule to accommodate work across time zones
HireArt is a complete employee management platform that pairs great technology with stellar support, providing the best possible employment experience to contract employees. HireArt provides sourcing, screening, onboarding, benefits, HR support, payroll, and employer of record services, all through a modern web-based platform. HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.