Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Market Researcher to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work on a variety of research projects, including defining market opportunities of new technologies, uncovering target customers, quantifying and prioritizing opportunity spaces, and determining the readiness of new experiences to launch into the market.
We are looking for individuals who have a deep understanding of developing consumer and marketing insights and an interest in technology products and their impact on society. The ideal candidate is also able to work collaboratively and meet the demands of internal clients, communicating effectively across a variety of stakeholders.
- Inspire the definition of innovative products through deep insights into consumers' desires, business and technology trends, and business strategy.
- Transform primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary research, competitive and industry analyses into an informed point of view.
- Think strategically about business problems, and synthesize large amounts of research into succinct and thoughtful business opportunities grounded in solid market analysis and consumer research.
- Use exemplary communications skills to inspire executives, marketing leads, product managers, designers, and engineering teams to action around insights.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing/market research
- Experience across a broad range of primary research methodologies
- Excellent, visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience presenting convincingly to senior executives
- Ability to think through complex analyses and problems in a methodical and repeatable way
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Client-side and agency experience in new product or service development and launch is a plus
- Experience working in consumer hardware and tech a plus
- MA/MBA degree or higher a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.