Expected Salary$15.50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Insurance Customer Service Representative to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide excellent customer service to policy holders, agents, and producers, perform policy changes related to billing and underwriting, and be a go-to for general policy information.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company with the drive and desire to make a significant impact as part of the team. You'll also possess the ability to handle a high volume of inquiries (telephone, email, chat) with positivity, patience, and empathy. Knowledge of insurance industry terminology, policy, and procedures are required for this role.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
You'll also have an opportunity to grow into a permanent position with ICG. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the property insurance industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
- Handle incoming service inquiries about policies from policyholders, agents, and producers.
- Follow-up with policyholders, agents, and producers to ensure issues are resolved and provide additional information.
- Process policy changes, including endorsements, cancellations, customer name changes and mailing address changes.
- Handle product eligibility and underwriting inquiries from producers.
- Answer questions about underwriting concerns related to home inspections and select property and liability hazards.
- Accept payments from policyholders over the phone.
- Perform manual address validations.
- 2+ years personal lines experience in an office or call center environment
- Knowledge of insurance industry terminology and procedures
- Able to confidently handle a high volume of blended transactions (telephone, email, chat)
- Professional phone and people skills
- Tech savvy, with the ability to adapt to new and varied applications
- Experience in property and casualty insurance is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in Tallahassee, FL.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.