Expected Salary$40 - $46 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Instructional Designer to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll implement effective learning strategies for complex, technical legal content and develop instructional materials for global audiences.
We are looking for Instructional Designers with an in-depth understanding of instructional design strategies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools to create impactful content and identify meaningful ways to gather insights on project performance.
You're also a great communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver with experience leading successful learning initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders from development to deliverable.
- Use instructional design strategies and frameworks to perform needs analysis and assess requirements.
- Recommend appropriate learning strategies for complex technical Legal content.
- Create instructionally-sound training assets for a global audience using internal tools and templates.
- Develop measurement plan to asses impact and effectiveness of projects.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines.
- Engage directly with management on strategy/key summaries and work at tactical level within working teams.
- Display effective organizational and communication skills while managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Propose solutions to manage stakeholder expectations and manage project scope.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables within approved timelines and budget.
- Integrate and synthesize technical and substantive information from multiple teams to design effective learning solutions.
- Identify and escalate issues or roadblocks quickly, and find appropriate solutions to keep projects moving forward.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Technology or related field, Master's preferred
- 10+ years of instructional design experience using instructional systems design models and methodologies, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration
- 5+ years using Articulate content authoring software including Rise and Storyline. Adapt experience a plus.
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide learning projects and facilitating meetings with stakeholders
- Experience working with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement
- Experience with Cornerstone On Demand (i.e CSOD LMS)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Austin, TX.