Expected Salary$24.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of the workspace with innovative products that enhance the work environment.
As Sales Administrative Assistant, you'll work with teams who are committed to delivering an amazing experience at every step of the customer journey. You’ll play a critical role in providing over-the-top customer service, actively converting detractors to promoters, and driving all areas of the organization to prioritize customers’ needs.
What you'll do:
- Respond quickly and enthusiastically to client leads across online chat, email, social, and in-person channels.
- Proactively provide the sales team with delivery updates.
- Quickly resolve product and delivery issues.
- Work with third-party contractors to provide repairs and other technical services.
- Identify, share, and track client opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in office administration
- Creative problem solver: you love a challenge, and you aren’t satisfied until you bring it to resolution
- An entrepreneur at heart: You take ownership of your work, are comfortable making decisions, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- People person: You’re an effective communicator, easily build rapport, and delight in bringing joy to others
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.