Expected Salary$46 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to work on-site at Next Step’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. This is a part-time position (25 hours per week) that is expected to grow into a full-time role over time.
As Next Step’s Head of Marketing, you’ll be creating the marketing that helps Next Step solidify its position as a leading expert in applying Behavioral Science for technology companies.
We’re looking for a marketing expert with a big heart and enormous talent to join a rapidly growing team. Do you have a proven track record in helping businesses scale? Do have plenty of agency experience and thrive in its fast-paced, creative environment? Do you excel in promoting thought leadership? Say Hello to Next Step!
- Refining Next Step's marketing strategy, core messaging and supporting marketing materials to focus on the B2B Technology sector.
- Building thought leadership and brand awareness as a key player in the Behavioral Science Space for B2B Tech Companies.
- Conceptualizing and executing demand-generation programs and campaigns.
- Booking speaking engagements at tech conferences for agency founder.
- Leading a small team of employees and outsourced contractors.
- Measuring, analyzing, and ensuring decisions are made based on data vs. gut-feel.
- Assisting in growing agency revenue by pursuing, pitching and winning an expanding list of Next Step clients.
- A degree in business or marketing (advanced degree a bonus)
- 10+ years of marketing experience with B2B Clients (Business Services, Technology Companies)
- Thrive in fast-paced, small agency environments
- Commanding expertise with PR, event marketing, email marketing, and social media
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with marketing automation tools
- Have experience building, mentoring, managing and retaining marketing teams
- Knows how to work independently and gather the resources requires to execute
- Highly communicative and transparent -- we value learning and problem solving
- Has a great attitude that infuses an organization with energy
Commitment: This a part-time (25 hours per week), ongoing contract position based in San Francisco, CA. This role has the potential to convert to full-time.
Next Step is a behavioral design and digital marketing agency that looks to the latest research in Behavioral Science - the study of how people really make decisions - to create sites and marketing strategies that help companies connect with and motivate their users.
We’re fascinated by human behavior. Curiosity drives every interaction, from initial meetings to sparking a connection with customers. We use science to drive behavior in a positive and responsible way. With every project, we hold ourselves accountable for the welfare of our clients, our team, and society at large.
We get a thrill out of putting powerful tools to good use. That’s why we seek mission-driven companies, ones that are creating a meaningful and measurable impact on the world, from making communities around the world safer with real-time alerts of illegal gunfire to education programs that lift students out of poverty and onto a solid career path.
At every stage of the project, we use best practices to deliver better, more timely results. https://www.hellonextstep.com/