Expected Salary$15 per hour, minimum
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and their owners by bringing the best ingredients, tailored to each pet’s needs, direct to their door. We’re making human-grade, natural, refrigerated pet food, tailored for each individual pet and delivering it directly to your doorstep (or doorman). We are laser focused on providing a super personalized experience for each pet and pet parents all at an affordable price tag.
No more mystery ingredients or highly processed food or just plain false advertising. We’re striving towards the transformation of the pet food space through transparency, integrity, modernity, and convenience. Now pet parents will know everything they put in their pet, and know it’s the very best for them. Thus creating happier, healthier paw prints… for years to come! That’s life with Ollie, and we can’t wait to welcome you!
Who are we looking for?
We are on the hunt for an outgoing, extremely social, and highly motivated problem solver who loves working with people. The Customer Experience Associate will be an integral part in supporting our varied customer interactions. You'll be at the front line with a true focus on providing high touch service that delights our customers, tackling any customer needs while handling both inbound and outbound customer communication.
You’re thrilled by the idea of finding creative ways to brighten people’s day and lend a helping hand. You love thinking about how to make people’s lives easier and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. We’re an early stage startup after all. Last, but certainly not least, you’re driven by a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit (our CX team has no script and neither do you).
What will your everyday be like?
- Be the voice of Ollie to our current and prospective customers.
- Respond and proactively reach out to all customers.
- Manage customer relations while working in multiple systems: order management system, CRM, phone system, and many more!
- Continually track customer feedback to be used in corrective actions to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Develop action plans that drive process improvements to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance-based culture.
- Support cross-functional projects with marketing and operational teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through all channels.
- Help establish team culture as an inaugural member of the CX team.
- Experience managing customer interactions with Phone, Email, Chat & Social queues.
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment and adapt effectively to changing business priorities/strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs and, and tackle new challenges daily!
- Obsession with pets!
- Zendesk (or similar customer experience tool) experience a plus
Ollie’s Rules of Play
- Put pets first.
- Raise the bar and bring the magic.
- Working as a pack yields the best results.
- Bring a can do attitude.
- Be supportively transparent and honest always.
- Dig new holes and jump over fences.
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position with the potential to convert to a permanent position.