Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $62.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Systems Engineer (Mobile) to join its privacy infrastructure team, which aims to solve the company’s most challenging and important problems related to privacy.As a Systems Engineer, you will:
- Work with 3-4 backend/ML engineers as Mobile/UI support in system data collection/logging efforts.
- Build systems to collect and process mobile-related system data (including dynamic or static datasources) in scale for post-processing/analysis.
- Collaborate closely with senior engineers, working across multiple mobile platforms.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in iOS/Android mobile systems development
- Familiarity with ViewControllers, Native Templates, React Natives, CK, and Litho systems
- Familiarity with some SQL for offline data processing
- Familiarity with some Python for backend integrations
- Basic knowledge of the full software development lifecycle (i.e. business/systems analysis, requirements gathering, functional specification authoring, development, testing, and delivery)
- Basic ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
- Knowledge of computer development software across multiple platforms
- Verbal/written communication, problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage time
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.