Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $82.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Visual Designer to instruct and lead other designers in the planning, analyzing, and creation of visual solutions to communication problems. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of graphic design experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Visual Designer, you will:
- Instruct and lead other designers in the planning, analyzing, and creation of visual solutions to communication problems.
- Approve and review the overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design, and suggest improvements as needed.
- Review prepared sketches or layouts of other designers to present to clients.
- Review and approve charts and graphs created by other designers from data given.
- Bachelors degree in design or related field or equivalent training required
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong creativity, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Expert ability to utilize various forms of media including print, electronic, and film
- Expert ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.