Expected Pay Rate:$43.00 - $46.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Business Analyst to maintain vendor relationships, acting as an analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level (but below a management level).
In this role, you’ll maintain all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics, and budget. You’ll usually report to a project manager or director.As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Manage cross-team investigations, enforcement workflows, and dependencies.
- Manage project work plans, milestones, and dependencies and support execution with other team members.
- Identify and help prioritize opportunities to improve operational coverage, quality, and efficiencies.
- Support development of cross-team operational process flows and playbooks.
- Serve as a bridge between DevOps and cross-functional teams to help coordinate communications.
- Maintain relationships with existing cross-functional partner teams and identify new cross-functional partner teams across the company as new needs or opportunities to collaborate emerge.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (through Alice)
- $25/month student loan contribution (through Goodly if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits (with Sequoia)
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package through Human Interest
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field
- 5+ yrs in an operational role with occasional engagement with strategic-level management
- Current and competent in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Investigation fundamentals
- Case Management Systems (CMS)
- Risk management background (working knowledge of principal risks)
- Legal background (working with investigative products)
- Mission driven: You seek a purpose and strive to help others achieve their own goals
- Accountability: You take ownership and responsibility of incidents
- Ability to embed within a team-of-teams environment and drive with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to lead by influence, in an environment lacking a structured chain-of-command
- Experience with handling sensitive information
- Experience diluting large amounts of information, from multiple work streams, in a concise manner
- Demonstrably strong interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic communication style and active listening
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.