Expected Salary$36 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Video Editor - Motion Graphics to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help create videos that educate Facebook’s advertisers on various products.
An ideal candidate is an experienced motion graphics & video editor that can successfully collaborate with multiple teams, including advertising and product experts, script writers, graphic designers, and live studio teams, to bring educational content to life.
- Support the development of creative video design solutions for instructional and how-to videos for the Advertiser Help Center.
- Work with a cross-functional team to storyboard and develop educational and instructional videos.
- Animate existing interface elements and graphics that illustrate Facebook advertising core concepts.
- Edit live studio footage, voiceover, music, subtitles and other visual and audio elements when necessary.
- Create videos consistent with our Facebook brand for business.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, design, or related field
- 1+ years experience in a production environment
- Strong demo reel demonstrating motion graphics, video editing, and post-production mastery
- Excellent typography and design sense
- Knowledgeable in video industry standard formats
- Understanding of the social networking and advertising space
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-moving, exponentially scaling environment
- Highly skilled in Adobe After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Knowledgeable in Cinema 4D and Illustrator a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract