Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Recruiter to source, recruit, and hire for a wide range of roles across the organization. The ideal candidate will have previous in-house full-cycle recruiting experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Source, recruit, and hire for a wide range of roles across the organization.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop targeted recruiting strategies.
- Design and execute individualized full-cycle staffing plans for assigned hiring teams.
- Craft and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find and engage passive talent.
- Consistently generate a balanced pipeline of high-quality candidates.
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates at all levels.
- Bring candidates through the process and provide them with an exceptional virtual experience.
- Previous in-house full-cycle recruiting experience required
- Creative and resourceful in solving problems throughout the recruiting process, from building a pipeline to closing
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Insightful and have a knack for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Adaptability is key in this role, you are agile and relish the opportunity to take on new challenges and learning opportunities
- You have an ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Passion for finding and connecting with potential future new hires and connecting them with the right opportunity
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.