Location:Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week, EST business hours
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping a leading fintech firm hire a remote Sourcer to join its growing Talent Acquisition team to identify, attract, and engage niche talent for the company's highest priority searches.
In this role, you'll implement creative sourcing strategies using recruiting tools/external platforms that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, and results-oriented.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable managing competing priorities and works well without constant supervision.As a Sourcer, you will:
- Source for the highest priority and most hard to fill positions across the organization.
- Master the company pitch and develop a well established personalized process for engaging passive candidates.
- Optimize use of email campaign outreach tools to create customized messages and maintain prospect lists.
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships.
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within the company’s industry.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the interview processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology is strongly preferred)
- 2+ years’ sourcing experience, ideally with technical positions
- Demonstrated success in sourcing for a variety of roles at all levels
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture, translating these into hiring requirements
- Must be able to adjust a search as business requirements change
- Experience using recruiting-related software, including Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing through internet resources/social media websites (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote. Candidates who are local to the New York City Metro area or able to work EST business hours are preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.