Expected Salary$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Human Resources Operations Manager with fluency in Mandarin to work on-site at our client’s Sunnyvale office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes.
You'll monitor HR projects and workflow, and on a regular and continuous basis, you’ll exercise administrative judgment on establishing departmental operation goals, standards, policies, and procedures.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) temp-to-perm contract position. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow with the company and work with innovators tackling some of the most challenging, change-the-world projects in AI in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Payroll to ensures accurate calculations of wages, tax withholdings, benefit deductions, and other deductions.
- Support HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommends effective courses of action.
- Provide leadership and oversee employee information collection, analysis, and reporting, and supervise the input of data and ensures data integrity.
- Audit ADP Workforce and internal ERP system capabilities for accuracy, integrity, and functionality.
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Identify optimal solutions that meet the needs of the HR functions by recommending process improvements, system enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs.
- Serve as the Department’s liaison to HR staff and management, as well as central point of contact for interdepartmental projects and communications related to HR business operations.
- Assist with coordinating yearly processes including year-end closing, contract rollovers, yearly rate, and pay schedule adjustments, work year calendars, etc.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin, with native-level Mandarin proficiency
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, with a minimum of 1 year of management experience
- 3+ years of direct payroll experience with public companies
- Solid knowledge of federal and state pay rules and regulations and payroll fundamentals including payroll tax, reporting, balancing, US pay policies, garnishments, and payroll best practices
- Experience in benefits and immigration
- Highly skilled with spreadsheets, relational databases, and various reporting software applications
- APA Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and experience with ADP Workforce a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA.