Sales development Representative will call decision makers, generate interest in RxWiki’s Digital Pharmacist program, and schedule demonstrations for sales representatives. These representatives play a crucial role in the growth of the company and are often the first contact point we make with potential clients. If you are interested in joining a company that is focused on the needs of small businesses, and how those businesses better the lives of their patients, this is the company for you.
The successful candidate will be talented, self-motivated, and have a competitive spirit.
- Call small business owners/decision makers, generate interest in our services, set appointments for sales reps
- Sales experience preferred not necessary
- Good work ethic
- Not afraid of the phone (make 80+ calls per day)
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
What you can expect from us
- Training in Salesforce, the most commonly used CRM(Client Relationship Management System)
- Phone Sales & Pipeline Management Training
- Casual work environment (ping pong table in the kitchen)
- Casual work attire
- Room for growth! We are constantly hiring Member representatives
Have sales experience? Check out our Inside Sales Representative position!
RxWiki, Inc., is a rapidly growing eHealth company connecting community pharmacies and patients through its Digital Pharmacist(TM) SaaS-based platform (www.digitalpharmacist.com) and RxWiki website (www.rxwiki.com). Patients can engage with original RxWiki content, order refills, and manage adherence via the Digital Pharmacist mobile app and website. Over 3,700 community pharmacy locations leverage RxWiki.com news and video content to power their social media channels and more than 1,300 community pharmacies communicate with patients via the Digital Pharmacist mobile app. RxWiki, Inc. completed its Series A funding in November, 2015, raising $5.75 million from investors including LiveOak Venture Partners and Milestone Venture Partners LP. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas — Forbes Magazine’s Best City to Live.