Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate, produce, and project-manage success story production for the Global Business Marketing team. You’ll also work to optimize operations and internal communications across marketing teams.
We’re seeking candidates with a background in marketing and experience developing B2B marketing content. The ideal candidate also brings outstanding project management skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.Responsibilities:
- Project-manage the development of marketing content for thought leadership presentations.
- Produce corresponding deliverables including, but not limited to, product collateral, slides, video screen captures.
- Facilitate internal content approval process across legal, sales, and marketing.
- Oversee writing, editing and production process for both success stories and content.
- Manage team status updates and own internal communication for teams.
- Optimize operations across Global Business Marketing and content teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experience developing B2B marketing content
- Experience producing a range of marketing and product collateral
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Superb cross-functional, project management and leadership skills
- The ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.