HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Quality Operations Contractor to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. With a blend of technical tools and the human touch, you’ll review user accounts and enforce policies to create meaningful, high-quality travel experiences for users across the globe.
We’re seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, strong communicators and collaborators, and comfortable interpreting and applying guidelines. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment is also essential. This is a part-time role with approximately 24 hours per week, based on-site at our client’s office in San Francisco.
- Review user accounts that are failing to meet specific standards and policies.
- Make decisions on accounts according to set guidelines.
- Respond to appeals submitted by users in response to actions on their account.
- Calibrate decisions with manager and colleagues to ensure accuracy.
- Support ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Efficient, organized, and detail oriented
- Capability for consistent and fair decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the day
- Familiarity with Gmail and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Familiarity with Apple/Mac OS preferred
Commitment: This is a part-time (24 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.