HireArt is looking to hire a B2B Marketing Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to transforming the business travel experience for travelers across the globe.
As B2B Marketing Operations Analyst, you’ll support B2B marketing technology and analytics efforts critical to the team’s success.
You’ll provide commercial insights and reporting for sales team performance, support data analysis and integrity, and manage operational processes for varied marketing campaigns.
We’re seeking a B2B Marketing Operations Analyst who is experienced in marketing operations and planning, possesses strong analytical abilities, and is driven to achieve company goals whether working independently or collaboratively.
- Own communications around progress against goals and key initiatives for the business travel segment.
- Manage B2B content operational processes for blog, web and other marketing content.
- Support the global rollout of B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Conduct analysis of marketing campaigns and surface insights to drive campaign optimization.
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce and Marketo by administering existing and developing new processes.
- Support ad hoc reporting in Salesforce, Google Analytics and Marketo, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in marketing operations, marketing planning, or business planning
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic with a drive to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with or interest in learning SQL
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, or BI tools (Tableau, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.