Expected Salary$70.00 - $75.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a UX Designer to work on-site at our client’s San Jose office on a contract basis. We are looking for a talented senior UX professional who can design software and platforms that meet people’s needs, and who wants to help define an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. You’ll work with product teams pioneering a new, efficient and profitable way to run a canna-business while simplifying legal compliance.
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment that ships updates and new features often and with speed.
- Deliver critical product releases to a growing customer base and make sure all design decisions are based upon sound user-centered research.
- Demonstrate design knowledge at every level of a shipping software product, from research and insight gathering — to wireframes, polished interactive prototypes, and testing.
- Understand real-life workflows, map those to the digital domain, and simplify things every step of the way.
- 4+ years of UX experience
- Strong fundamentals in design thinking, human centered design, and information architecture
- The ability to rapidly produce prototypes at the right fidelity for the job at hand
- Top notch communication and copywriting skills
- Strong browser-based software fundamentals (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Experience working with a technical product team on mobile AND Desktop/Web apps
- Experience working on a high level startup or B2B product preferred
- Passion for the industry
- Payment industry experience
- Frontend engineering experience
- Experience developing style guides and component libraries
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Mateo, CA. This role has the potential for extension/conversion.
In 2014, we set out to empower cannabis retailers with an easy-to-manage platform. We asked shop owners about their priorities and pain points — and what would make their work lives happier and more rewarding.
From those conversations, we developed a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, like seed-to-sale tracking, faster checkout lines, customer sales limits and complex inventory reporting.
Today, Green Bits is changing the way cannabis retailers do business — simplifying processes and making compliance effortless, so you can focus on what matters most: happy customers, steady growth, and a strong bottom line. https://www.greenbits.com/