HireArt is looking to hire a Conversion Account Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to elevating the home-sharing marketplace through a product focused on one-of-a-kind, thoughtfully designed, high-quality homes.
As a Conversion Account Specialist, you'll work closely with the conversion supply team to recruit new home-sharing hosts by phone and email, record your learnings, and directly support experiments to help the team assess new tactics and messages.
We're seeking candidates with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. You're motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented, and have a passion for exceptional customer service. While not required, the ideal candidate will also possess fluency in at least one of the following languages in addition to English - Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin.
- Manage list of leads and engage through calls and email.
- Provide friendly, direct communication about program status and next steps.
- Assess interest and program fit to shape conversation; acquire new listings through tactics.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate emails addressing host issues, and/or customize email templates to offer personalized responses.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Manage numerous concurrent tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Work proactively and independently to meet team targets and goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English and Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Previous experience in customer service and operations
- Experience using internal company databases, such as Salesforce
- Exceptional writing skills
- Warm, friendly, and empathetic with customers
- Able to summarize complex insights or findings into succinct summaries
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving abilities to diagnose issues and identify solutions quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly
- Highly motivated and a strong team player
- Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or Google sheets)
- Experience making presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or Google slides).
- Experience writing 1-pagers (e.g. Google Doc summaries)
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.