Schedule:40 hours per week, may require some weekend shifts
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Community Associate to provide exceptional in-person customer support for current drivers and riders. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience working in customer service, ideally retail, rental, or vehicle service.
You will have the opportunity to be the face of the company, meeting with current drivers and driver applicants who need support, and helping drivers and consumers looking to rent a car at the local facilities. You will also help with the full life-cycle of the car rental and fleet management by helping to clean and move cars on the lot to ensure the fleet is rental-ready after being returned by drivers and consumers.
As Community Associate, you will:
- Provide exceptional in-person customer support for current drivers and riders.
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have related to driver education, pay, vehicle updates, and more.
- Clean cars, gas vehicles, provide online support, and assist with fleet management.
- Work closely with peers and third parties to organize rental operations on site.
- Fulfill proper data entry to upload correct rental vehicle information to driver accounts.
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service, ideally retail, rental, or vehicle service
- High energy with a positive outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong team player
- Be open to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and multiple mobile devices
- Able to stand for most of the workday (accommodations can be made for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bilingual proficiency a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Oakland, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.