Expected Pay Rate:$39.00 - $42.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Project Coordinator to start work on its new build design program. In this role, you’ll manage important documents/processes for its fleet of global data centers, working throughout the entire lifecycles of 4-5 concurrent, structured projects. You’ll also provide substantial direction and procedural support, running kickoff meetings, handling files, and granting access to tools for the team members.
The ideal candidate will have basic familiarity with construction terms and how teams operate.As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate regularly with internal/external teams to resolve project roadblocks.
- Manage project development for the entire lifecycle of the project, from design to closeout.
- Work in tandem with internal contracting teams, supporting document upkeep efforts and ensuring all appropriate design disciplines within work scope are engaged in development.
- Initiate and facilitate kickoff meetings with A/EOR to introduce the project team, review design intent/basis of design, etc., and discuss/clarify project deliverables and expectations.
- Coordinate with external design team project managers on design review meetings.
- Coordinate design deliverables timeline with internal construction team to ensure alignment with overall project schedule, providing feedback on potential risks.
- Maintain company documentation (e.g. specifications and other standards) and make available to all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Coordinate regularly with engineering and cross-functional teams to resolve project roadblocks.
- Ensure all stakeholders buy off on project decisions while communicating deadlines and schedule.
- Have Weekly PM sync meetings with A/EOR counterpart to discuss/support process, schedule, and changes.
- Manage relationships and participate in business reviews for external design engineer consultant partnerships (engineer-of-record, or EOR, vendors, etc.).
- Initiate/facilitate design review meetings inclusive of external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate design deliverables timeline to ensure alignment with overall project schedule and provide feedback on potential risks to project.
- 2+ years professional experience in a construction or design related industry
- 2+ years related work experience in large scale buildings and records management
- Experience with engineering drawings and records management practices and procedures
- Experience with engineering disciplines such as architecture, civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, BMS, etc.
- Experience at all phases of a project from design to closeout
- Experience keeping clear and accurate records and reports
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, Asana, and other project management softwares
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, a team player, and comfortable with taking the initiative and giving/receiving feedback
- Bachelor’s in project management, design, or construction-related field highly preferred
- Experience in engineering, construction or architecture firm highly preferred
- Critical infrastructure and/or data center experience
- LEED project experience
- PMP, BIM360, AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, P6, Asana, and/or Visio programs certifications
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension and conversion) staffed via HireArt and based onsite in Fremont, CA. It is available to candidates local to the area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.