Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping MediaMath find a data-driven AdTech Recruiter (Remote) to source, engage, qualify, and hire top technical talent, globally.
In this role, you'll recruit for a variety of roles across the sales and professional services teams (new business, client services, trading, account management, solution engineering). Working directly with Senior Leaders, you will foster strong relationships and set the standards for client management and evolve current recruitment practices that will enable continued recruitment of the best talent.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ experience in full life cycle recruitment, including both internal and agency adtech recruitment, and an understanding of roles such as programmatic traders, client services, account management, sales, and solution engineering.
As AdTech Recruiter, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Client Success hiring managers as well as the Chief Client Officer; acting a specialist in the different business units you are supporting and leveraging your knowledge and existing network to drive MediaMath brand awareness to candidates
- Proactively build and maintain pipelines of qualified adtech talent – via direct sourcing, referrals, and networking events
- Lead candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting up to onboarding; providing an amazing candidate experience, and consistently guiding and sharing information to set the candidate up for success
- Create reports and present recruitment metrics to hiring managers and leadership to ensure stakeholders understand the status of the candidate pipeline and areas we can improve
- Introduce new sourcing techniques and develop partnerships with communities to continue building a diverse workforce
- 6+ years’ experience in full life cycle, adtech/marketing recruitment (both internal and agency experience preferred) – Hiring across a broad range of positions, levels, and locations
- Experience hiring for a marketing, adtech, or digital agencies internally
- Proven experience sourcing passive candidates using direct sourcing tools and channels such as LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub, Boolean, X-ray Search, and networking events
- Experienced with applicant tracking systems (ATS) - Greenhouse is a plus
- Able to build and cultivate relationships; understand how to recruit passive candidates and can identify those with winning traits and values that are aligned with the company’s values
- Process and data-oriented; focused on calibrating throughout the hiring process and capturing data that will expose trends and patterns that influence hiring practices
- Interested in technology and actively keep up to date with tech topics and trends
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt. This position will be performed fully remotely and is open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.