Location:Salt Lake City, UT
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT, with occasional Saturday coverage
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client hire an experienced and highly motivated Insurance Customer Service Representative. This is a work-from-home contract position with a competitive benefits package.
As an Insurance Customer Service Representative, you’ll provide high-quality support to policyholders and producers by answering policy questions and performing policy changes related to billing, underwriting, and general policy information.
The ability to
handle a high volume of inquiries (telephone, email, chat) in a positive
and professional manner and knowledge of insurance industry
terminology, policy, and procedures are required for this role.
ideal candidate can work independently, has a passion for helping
others, and has the drive and desire to make significant contributions
to the success of the company.
- Handle incoming service inquiries (calls, emails, web chat) from policyholders, agents, and producers.
- Complete outbound calls to policyholders, agents, and producers for needed follow-up.
- Process policy changes, including endorsements, cancellations, customer name changes and mailing address changes.
- Handle product eligibility and underwriting inquiries from producers.
- Answer questions about underwriting concerns related to home inspections and select property and liability hazards.
- Accept payments from policyholders over the phone.
- Perform manual address validations.
Benefits for this role include:
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- Plus Perks!
- Academic focus in a subject related to insurance, law, policy, contracts, or similar, or professional experience dealing with insurance-related matters
- 2+ years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledgeable in insurance industry terminology and procedures
- Comfortable handling a high volume of blended transactions (telephone, email, chat)
- Professional phone and people skills
- Computer skills in various applications
- Local to the Salt Lake City area
- Experience in property and casualty insurance is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), work from home contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. Candidates must be local to the Salt Lake City, UT area. Training for this position will begin on June 1, 2021.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.