HireArt is looking to hire a Business Analyst to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll dive into complex datasets to mine valuable platform and user insights for sales teams and key advertising partners. You'll spearhead analytical projects and become an expert in navigating and querying company databases.
We're seeking a Business Analyst with a least two years experience in SQL and data mining. Strong communication skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines are essential for this role. Ideally you also have a passion for scaling solutions through improving data processes and building automated tooling.
- Work independently to data-mine, query, and interpret internal databases to generate insights for advertising partners.
- Communicate and visualize data that tells a succinct and articulated message using dash-boarding and presentation tools, such as Tableau, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Collaborate with Measurement, Partner/Account management, and Operations teams to develop and improve best practices with data applications and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SQL and data mining
- Experience with data visualization in Excel and Tableau (experience with Python is a plus!)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience breaking down ambiguous data problems to deliver insights
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain high levels of productivity and detail orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week plus overtime as needed), 4-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.