HireArt is looking to hire an Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage office operations and help create a thriving company culture for a modern, tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy.
The Office Manager plays an integral role in the success and happiness of the office as well as the broader community that it serves. Your mission will be to build and maintain a productive, happy, and welcoming work environment.
We are looking for someone who cares deeply about creating the best environment and experience possible. We are looking for someone who is eager to jump right in and who enjoys taking on new challenges and developing new processes. Having a positive attitude, good work ethic and empathy for others are essential.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt.
As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
You'll also have the potential to grow with the company. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the healthcare industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and walk-in pharmacy patients and support patients with picking up and dropping off their prescriptions.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable and clutter-free.
- Interface with property management and all office service providers to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (internet, electricity, cleaning, maintenance, etc.).
- Manage the company daily meal program and maintain the office pantry and food stock.
- Plan company happiness events including birthdays, anniversaries, recognition and celebrations, team bonding activities and team off-sites.
- Support the employee onboarding process.
- Support with special projects, including office changes, builds, moves, etc. (as needed)
- 2+ years experience in an office manager, customer service, or administrative role
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- A real passion for supporting others
- Scrappy and resourceful, and excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong administrative skills and comfortable with using new technologies
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.