Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:40 hours per week, shifts would be 8am - 5pm or 6am-3pm
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Community Associate, Rentals to provide exceptional end-to-end service for renters across three rental sites in the Bay Area. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience working in customer service, ideally retail, rental, or vehicle service.
You will act as the face of the company, providing exceptional hospitality as you assist renters with their reservations. You will play a key role in operations behind the scenes, making sure vehicles are prepped (clean, washed, and gassed) and providing renter support by chat and phone.
As Community Associate, Rentals, you will:
- Provide exceptional end-to-end service for renters across three rental sites in the Bay Area (Oakland/San Francisco).
- Assist vendors to ensure vehicles meet the company's brand standards. This includes assisting with vehicle cleaning and taking cars to refill gas.
- Support daily operations, including site opening and closing procedures, lot audits, and customer outreach.
- Identify process improvements to improve the efficiency of the operation and the quality of service.
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service, ideally retail, rental, or vehicle service
- High energy with a positive outgoing personality
- Comfortable delivering service across many platforms including virtual (email, phone) and in-person
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong team player
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Comfortable working outdoors and can stand for long periods of time
- Willing to perform manual tasks as needed
- A valid have a valid driver's license and comfortable transporting vehicles
- A satisfactory driving record
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position with the possibility of extension staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.