HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Analyst to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll perform full gap analysis on in-flight, current, and future AR/VR products and services. You’ll help identify, scope, and manage projects aimed at improving the overall end-to-end customer experience.
We’re seeking a Customer Experience Analyst with a background in program or project management focusing on improving customer service operations. You’re analytical, and able to identify trends and areas of improvement through consideration of data and metrics. You’re highly organized, and able to guide projects end-to-end. You’re also a great communicator, and passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Perform product and service end-to-end customer experience gap analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external groups to properly scope projects in the Customer Experience pipeline.
- Proactively identify opportunities and subsequent actions to drive service customer delight.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project lifecycle with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Communicate progress to plan on projects on a regular basis, ensuring that team members are kept up to date on the health and status of the project.
- 2+ years experience in program, project, or technical management
- Proven overall knowledge of the customer service experience and demonstrated ability to perform analysis of performance metrics
- Experience in organizing aggregated customer data to identify trends and feedback that will inform plans based on emerging customer needs or requirements
- Experience in a role focused the continuous improvement of delivering customer service while responding with a sense of urgency to resolve escalated customer concerns or complaints
- Experience creating customer retention and on-boarding policies and procedures
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.