Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$46,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Assignment Length:6 month contract
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping our client, a leading luxury real estate firm, hire a highly motivated Marketing Assistant. In this role, you will directly support one of the top real estate brokers in New York City and will help manage and oversee a high-volume real estate business.
We’re seeking a talented, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
You're also comfortable supporting administrative tasks as needed. A current real estate license or the willingness to obtain one is desired. This role has the potential to extend for the right candidate.
As Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Support a diverse array of administrative tasks to ensure seamless operations.
- Launch and oversee Broker’s marketing initiatives including social media, direct mail, email marketing campaigns, postcards, brochures and show sheets.
- Help prepare listing and advertising materials for the launch of new exclusive listings.
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely.
- Support the agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure continued agent growth.
- Compile mailing lists and coordinate and send mailings as directed.
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers).
- CRM organization.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assist in showing properties to clients on an as-needed basis.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing (within the industry a plus)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Social Media knowledge (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Outlook 365, and Google Suite
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Adaptable and willing to pitch in where needed
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to develop innovative, forward design concepts
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- A current NY real estate license or willingness to obtain one
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position with potential for extension, staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.