Expected Salary$46,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. As an Administrative Assistant, you will directly support one of the top real estate brokers in New York City and will help manage and oversee a high-volume real estate business.
The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, and adaptable to shifting priorities. Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Coordinate showings, appointments, open houses and meetings.
- Perform high-volume calendar management.
- Manage and track exclusive listings, and prepare and update information on Broker’s in-house listing system.
- Prepare listing presentations, pitch packages, and comparable market analysis.
- Maintain and track deal checklist to monitor the process of ongoing transactions.
- Coordinate all aspects of apartment marketing preparation, including but not limited to overseeing photographers, floor plan artists, contractors, movers, etc.
- Organize, prepare and complete all aspects of the sale and rental co-op/condo board packages and rental applications.
- Launch and oversee Broker’s marketing initiatives including social media, direct mail, postcards, brochures, and show sheets.
- Compile mailing lists and coordinate and send mailings.
- 2+ years of office support or related experience
- High-level organizational skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Outlook 365, Microsoft Office and Google Suite (InDesign a plus)
- Social Media knowledge (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Creative problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Discretion and sound judgment with confidential and time sensitive material
- Real Estate license or willingness to get a license preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.