Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Risk & Compliant Specialist to support FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and Export Control screening efforts as well as execute day-to-day compliance operations tasks. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree and 1+ years relevant work experience.
As Risk & Compliance Specialist, you will:
- Follow up with internal sales team for correct reseller information and business impact.
- Evaluate and analyze results from screening tools (FCPA and dynamic screening tool).
- Identify false positives from results and send external due diligence questionnaire to risky resellers and vendors.
- Review external due diligence responses and escalate potential issues to management.
- Clear documentation of all false positives, potential hits, clearing decisions, and results.
- Facilitate ongoing compliance tasks and monitor control completion.
- Identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and support management of the related processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Dow Jones consultants for tool improvements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Some experience managing projects and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.