Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a full-service digital agency find a remote Senior Analyst to define the analytics approach and lead all analytics initiatives across assigned accounts and collaborate across internal teams (e.g., UX, Product Strategy, Tech) to ensure that data is incorporated throughout its process. The Analytics group partners closely with clients to analyze data and develop insights around user engagement, site optimization, and ROI.
As Senior Analyst, you will:
- Define learning objectives, KPIs and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction.
- Evaluate analytics implementations in order to understand and optimize the site interactions and behavioral variables that are being captured.
- Participate in the analytics implementation and data validation process for new site releases.
- Analyze large integrated datasets to tell a comprehensive story of how users engage with client digital initiatives, identifying pain points and opportunities to improve the experience and meaningfully impact the business.
- Own and lead analytics presentations for major clients and multiple streams of work.
- Design and execute A|B and Multivariate Testing from concept to execution.
- Collaborate with other capability teams to inform design, content and user experience development decisions.
- Develop deep, trusted partnerships with clients to deliver strategic insight that informs the direction of the engagement.
- Evolve existing data ecosystems, evaluating measuring gaps, establishing a roadmap, on-boarding new technologies, defining process and governance.
- The ability to build strong client relationships and create opportunities to better partner with the client.
- Experience with implementing analytics on complex site builds and for a variety of measurement challenges.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Optimize; along with hands-on experience in Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Google Data Studio, Google Surveys, etc.
- Experience leading and executing A|B & MVT initiatives, from hypothesis generation to test execution.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business and user needs.
- A valued partner, viewed by other disciplines as a unique, trusted voice that influences the strategic direction of a project.
- An appetite to learn and grow subject matter expertise in data science | analytics, while developing an understanding and appreciation for adjacent disciplines.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position through HireArt. This role can be performed remotely and is open to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.