Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Online Operations Agent to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll handle and triage incoming support requests, while developing creative solutions and identifying ways to improve processes.
We’re seeking an Online Operations Agent with a background in the technology and/or customer service industry. You are detail-oriented, tech savvy, and committed to superior customer service. You’re able to learn new processes and tools quickly, and can thrive in a high-performance, fast-paced, and collaborative start-up environment.
- Triage incoming requests while utilizing technology, superior customer service, and sound judgement.
- Respond to requests working 1:1 in real time within a timely manner.
- Find creative ways to identify, assess, and solve open-ended problems within a given high-level framework.
- Become an expert, have a strong ability to offer confident recommendations, and embody curiosity and resourcefulness.
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and product meetings and quickly implement new practices.
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective.
- Update and maintain customer profiles and account information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills, including writing skills and demonstrate command of English grammar and mechanics
- Experience in tech, hospitality, concierge, executive assistants, or service industry
- Tech savvy with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications and ability to quickly learn in-house software
- Detail-oriented and able to effectively multi-task while maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Able to remain cool under pressure in a high performance team environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.