Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week (MST or EST), November 22nd to December 10th.
Assignment Length:3 week contract
HireArt is helping our client, an innovative financial tech startup, hire remote weekend Customer Support Associates to support their growing customer base.
There may be an opportunity to be hired for additional short-term contracts throughout the rest of the year.
In this role, you’ll become a product expert, providing outstanding customer service via phone, email, and chat, and applying creative problem-solving skills to resolve any issues.
As Customer Support Associate, your feedback and insights will be instrumental in the evolution of current customer success procedures, enabling teams to continually optimize effectiveness.
Candidates will need to use their own desktop or laptop computer for this assignment.As Customer Support Associate, you will:
- Bring an optimistic and friendly approach to effectively assisting customers.
- As the first point of contact and be a trusted expert on product offerings.
- Bring creative solutions to prickly problems and troubleshoot issues whenever possible.
- Monitor customer inquiries in real-time and reply quickly by email or phone.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide customer feedback to promote improvements.
- Self-driven, empathetic, and compassionate towards your teammates and customers
- Committed to providing an exceptional experience during every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to share new ideas and suggest process improvements
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
Commitment: This is a remote, 3-week contract position staffed via HireArt running from November 22nd to December 10th. Candidates must be able to work MST or EST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.