Expected Salary$22.00 - $26.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Support Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a temp-to-perm contract basis. Our client develops innovative and user-friendly visitor management technology that enables companies to provide a wonderful experience for visitors and guests to any lobby, front desk, conference, or meeting room.
You’ll work with teams who believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight and contribute to challenging the status quo of workplace technology.
The ideal candidate understands the value of outstanding customer support and loves creating exceptional customer experiences. You are energized by fixing problems and assisting customers through a wide variety of issues. You have a second-sense for identifying support trends and know when to appropriately involve engineering and product teams.
- Address, prioritize, and close customer issues logged via email and live chat.
- Heavily influence support processes and shape the tone of customer support on a rapidly growing team.
- Occasionally jump on the phone with customers or use screen-share tools to help diagnose and resolve hardware, software, or workflow problems quickly.
- Work within a close-knit team to identify trends, bugs, and maintain accurate reporting.
- Become adept at troubleshooting a wide range of issues across hardware (mobile devices and printers), wireless connectivity, and software products.
- Tailor your communication among administrators, employees, and end-users seeking support.
- Surface common customer issues and help refine processes within the client success team.
- Be the voice of valued customers and champion feature requests to the product team.
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer support role
- Experience in a role that involved regularly speaking with customers over the phone
- A desire to go above and beyond to help customers achieve the best experience
- A passion for problem-solving and the right attitude and aptitude for learning new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to explain the complex in a simple manner
- A skill for translating complex technical steps into easy to understand language
- Experience working for a SaaS startup
- Experience meeting SLAs like first response and issue resolution times
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Zendesk and Intercom
- Familiarity with Salesforce Apps and Web applications
- Basic to working knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of web development technology
- Experience working with Enterprise customers to help resolve complex technical issues
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting equipment like printers, network connectivity, and iPads
- You understand how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc.)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.