Expected Salary$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work on-site at Via's New York City office on a contract basis. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm contract position, and we're seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help grow incredible teams at Via.
You'll source candidates, act as the point of contact for candidates who are interviewing with Via, liaison with hiring managers, and ensure an exceptional candidate and hiring experience. At least one year of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment and exceptional coordination and communication skills are essential for this role.
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews.
- Prepare Via’s team before all interviews and promptly gather and share feedback with hiring managers.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for visitors to Via’s office, greeting them and alerting the appropriate Via staff of their arrival.
- Anticipate conference room needs and ensure that resources are booked for in-house interviews.
- Debrief candidates after their interview(s) and field logistical questions as needed.
- Correspond with candidates and provide email updates
- Source resumes from a variety of recruiting platforms (underdog, Vettery, Planted)
- Bachelor's degree
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- 1+ year of professional work experience, ideally in HR/Recruiting
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced work evironment
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (in-person, written, over the phone) skills
- Experience with Google Calendar a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position based in New York, NY.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle.
First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.