Expected Salary$51 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Messenger Business Marketing Associate to work on-site at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support the Global Business Marketing Team in the development of messaging and sales materials for Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
Customer empathy is critical for this job, as you will be creating materials for a broad range of people - from those just starting to buy on Facebook to advanced advertisers. An ideal candidate is a thoughtful, customer-focused, passionate self-starter, with excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry, and a mastery of written and visual communication.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree in business-related fields is a plus
- 5+ years experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
- Experience working on product release communications materials
- Experience in the advertising industry and digital advertising
- Ability to think holistically about an integrated marketing plan
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working across global cross-functional teams
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Adobe creative suite a plus
Commitment: This is a 4-6 mo. contract.