HireArt is seeking a talented Customer Experience Specialist to work onsite at Flocabulary on a contract basis.
Flocabulary is a rapidly-growing edtech company with traction in more than 60,000 K-12 schools. We have proven our model and bootstrapped our way to significant revenue, and we’ve never lost sight of our mission to transform teaching and learning in K-12 schools by building a fun and engaging learning platform that inspires students of all backgrounds. To help fuel our growth, Flocabulary is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to ensure that our customers have an outstanding experience using Flocabulary.
Who You Are
You’re somebody with:
- Great empathy for the challenges K-12 teachers face in their daily work.
- A creative and organized approach to your work. You can follow a process well but also know when it’s appropriate to propose changes.
- Excellent customer support skills - including the ability to be empathetic, clear and concise, responsive, resourceful, conscientious and polite.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- A categorical mind. You love organizing heaps of information into clear categories and will naturally pick out trends while you do it.
- The ability to communicate effectively between sales, customer success, customer experience and IT.
- Strong technical skills and an impeccable attention to detail.
- A love of solving problems, learning new things and making customers happy.
- Help schools and districts use Flocabulary, including:
- Responding quickly and effectively to customer support tickets via email, phone, and any other customer experience technology we employ
- Resolving customer issues promptly, professionally, and compassionately
- Escalating issues when appropriate and monitoring resolution
- Logging and maintaining information across systems
- Utilize, maintain and manage internal case management software
- Maintain and contribute to FAQ’s and other support documentation
- Serve effectively as customer facing point of contact to ensure that the Flocab customer experience is of the highest possible quality
- Experience in customer support or account management
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Great instincts for what to try in order to resolve technical issues
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A solid conceptual understanding of how a web application works
- A four year degree
Commitment: This is a contract role, expected to last 3mo., with opportunity for extension, or conversion to FT employee.
Flocabulary is a learning program for all grades that uses educational hip-hop music to engage students and increase achievement across the curriculum. Teachers at 20,000 schools use Flocabulary’s standards-based videos, instructional activities and student creativity tools to supplement instruction and develop core literacy skills.