Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company hire a remote Compliance Specialist to support key programs as part of its day-to-day Compliance Operations tasks.As a Compliance Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- FCPA & Export Control:
- Follow up with the internal sales team for correct reseller information and business impact.
- Evaluate and analyze results from screening tools (e.g. FCPA and dynamic screening).
- Identify false positives from results and send external due-diligence questionnaire to risky resellers and vendors.
- Review external due-diligence response and escalate potential issues to management.
- Clear documentation of all false positives and potential hits, clearing the decision and results.
- Facilitate ongoing compliance tasks and monitor control completion.
- Identify areas of potential improvement for key processes/procedures and support the management of the related processes/procedures.
- Coordinate with Dow Jones consultants for tool improvements.
- Trust Program Compliance:
- Issue compliance report.
- Maintain familiarity with ISO standards, SOC attestations, PCI, and other compliance frameworks.
- Create and manage ongoing validation of risk and compliance controls.
- Export Compliance:
- Manage the bi-weekly export compliance customer screening.
- Manage source code access for new hires who do not complete the export questionnaire.
- Evaluate the company’s product releases for export compliance implications.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience with compliance management
- Experience with project management and process transformation
- Experience handling items with high confidentiality and sensitive material
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is open to candidates based anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.