Expected Salary$67 - $71 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Training and Quality, Scaled Partnerships to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. We're seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to work with internal stakeholders and outsourcing vendors to build and drive a global training program. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design and manage training programs that support the development of successful media partnerships with content creators and businesses.
- Design and implement an operational process and workflow to support a global train-the-trainer program in partnership with Product, Operations and Program Teams.
- Translate stakeholder needs and requests for training into an actionable plan that is prioritized according to business needs.
- Develop and measure quality of curriculum strategy in conjunction with internal teams.
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Partner Marketing, and Content strategy teams to ensure global feedback is reflected on new training materials and training topics.
- Build and maintain a global training hub portal.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience in program/project management
- Experience in Training/Learning and Development field
- Experience with implementing global operations processes
- Experience developing and producing curriculum strategy
- Communications and problem-solving experience
- Consulting and relationship management experience
- Ability to coordinate within the organization with different stakeholders
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.