Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 6 PM, with occasional overtime hours
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping our client, one of NYC’s top luxury real estate teams, hire a Marketing Manager to plan, initiate and oversee all aspects of listing a home for sale and the organized execution of all marketing efforts.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and real estate. We’re seeking a Marketing Manager who can take the lead on diverse initiatives: copy writing, web and social media management, partnership development, budget tracking, and more.
The ideal candidate is skilled in managing digital marketing campaigns and handling a range of time-sensitive projects. You’re an outstanding communicator, value developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
This position will require coming into the client's Manhattan office, but candidates must have access to a computer and reliable internet should the need to work remotely arise.
This is a full-time (40+ hours per week) contract-to-hire position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Oversee the listing process from research and drafting to publication.
- Manage vendor relationships for scheduling floor-plans, photo shoots, and filming of properties.
- Prepare outreach materials to ensure the sales team consistently and successful engages with listing owners.
- Create and oversee the production of property marketing materials in collaboration with the visual design and marketing team. This includes print materials such as brochures, mini brochures, post cards, etc.
- Input all active listings into various real estate web platforms and conduct regular maintenance to ensure listings are up to date.
- Manage social media profiles and create content to announce new property launches on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create copy for property descriptions, e-blasts, and video scripts.
- Publish content to the team website and ensure the site is up-to-date.
- Prepare gifts/swag for closings and partnerships.
- Handle media inquiries and work with the team to gather press materials.
- Prepare the team for speaking engagements.
- Ensure marketing assets are organized and archived properly.
- Enter and track relevant data in the CRM, maintaining data accuracy and quality.
- Manage and maintain the marketing budget.
- 1+ years of professional experience in e-mail and social media marketing
- A self-starter and team player
- Organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively and not afraid to have a voice
- Strong interpersonal skills, including patience and empathy
- Project management mindset and experience
- Effective in managing multiple priorities at once and calm under pressure
- Flexible schedule and ability to self-manage own time
- Strong eye for visual aesthetics
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General knowledge of Project Management software programs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in New York City, NY. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.